Duke and kentucky's

Recruiting classes are just stupid again this year. I mean they are every year, but wow. I can see why Charles wanted out. I can’t decide who’s class I’d rather have. This is one of those times when you realize these kids are playing a different game. I was getting hyped about our 17 haul and then you look at a class of bam, monk, fox, Gabriel and jones.

I like our 16 class more than most on here. I think I see coaches vision on these two classes combined, and I like the mix of kids but one thing that was discouraging, is the 16 class could be legendary good and we largely missed out on those stars. Such a deep class full of stars. Damn you tyus! Oh well, knowing how belein develops versus boheim, Ibi will end up better anyways. Also x was a clutch get, and I am praying teske becomes a defensive menace. Could be the first real rim protector we’ve had in coach b’s tenure.

2 Likes

Looks nice, but in this day and age of college bball recruitng, you don’t get classes like that, year-in, year-out, unless you’re dirty. I’ll pass for the program I want to root for. If that means never quite being among the elite, so be it.

2 Likes