College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Arizona already setting everyone up for the bracket buster. Greatest regular season program of the last 25 years. They trick me some years.

3 Likes

Michigan is currently 37 on KP. In the next 3 weeks they play 30, 32, 38, and 36. Also could play 29 or 46.

8 Likes

Think of all the Q1 opportunities!

10 Likes

Need Jace and Jaellyn to get healthy asap!

Purdue-Gonzaga is such an insane opening round game today. Maui is such a treat to watch, I can’t wait for whenever we get to play in it next

2 Likes

Nice to see Illinois St hold Long Beach St to 24 1st half points. Tsohonis is 2-9 from the floor with 4 points. They trail 41-24 with 16 mins left.

Prolly thought the coaching change would be a net negative.

24 points in 24 minutes :sob: :sob:. Tsoshonis is 2/9

Long Beach state loss today doesn’t help us.

Not really worth living and dying with every LBSU game at the moment. If they are close to the Q4/Q3 cutoff we can lament more, but not yet. Also a decent chunk of teams have eaten a bad loss like that already. MSU/Arkansas among them.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bad loss. It’s going to be a bad loss. It probably won’t be an extremely bad loss.

Good example of playing slowly and controlling tempo being OK.

7 Likes

I’m officially setting the line at 2.5 “looking a little chippy” commentator comments between Dug and Quinerly while we beat Memphis

2 Likes

I would like to ladder the Over

1 Like

https://x.com/jonrothstein/status/1726727933404844339?s=46&t=OMxEAgg62bsLI0mWenDZ7w

But why?

2 Likes

This UCLA team is intriguing. Super young and play really. Tons of Euro talent too

Adem Bona is impressive

Hunter with a big game against Chaminade. I miss Hunter

Bill Walton-Ed Cooley will get GTown going

Marquette looks good, down 12 with 15 mins left to up 5 with 10 minutes left.

Guys, big news, check out Lunardi’s latest:

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 1.57.02 PM

@tony can you confirm our bubble-in status??? What’s the matrix saying?

7 Likes

This man to man defensive concept might take a minute for Syracuse to figure out.