College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Due to some laziness, they are an exclusively transfer built team at this point, and they busted on all their pickups this offseason. Gonna be ugly

A post was merged into an existing topic: Big Ten Roster Movement & Offseason Discussion 2023

Armando Bacot isn’t even better than Joel Soriano. First team is insane to me

1 Like

Some secret scrimmage boxes that I’ve come across:

#transitionszn for mid-major up transfers.

1 Like

did a bird drop that second one outside your house or something? what is going on here

8 Likes

LOL: I didn’t “find” these in real life … just have seen them on Twitter. Looks like someone put that box score in their pocket, or deep in a backpack. Things that have happened to me.

1 Like
1 Like

Seems like maybe it was just a normal secret scrimmage if Goodman has all of that information. Super secret is reserved for the scrimmage that nobody hears about.

3 Likes
1 Like

UCLA is talented, but really young. I’d imagine they have some struggling moments early on and peak late

Pretty big list of DNPs …

1 Like

1-for-7 is rough. :cry:

Has MSU only made 3 title games in their history?

I’m down on Kansas State this year. Thought everything worked out so perfectly for them last year in a way that’s impossible to replicate. I’m not a Kaluma guy at all. Getting beat at home by SMU while winning the three point line 40% to 21% is a tough look. Only a scrimmage but since it confirms my priors it is obviously a very clear sign.

4 Likes

Speaking of the Kansas State Cinematic Universe, one of their transfers out is hurt. This is Rutgers’ Gavitt Games opponent. Can Jayden Epps outscore us by himself?

There are some big fans of Tang here and I’m not opposed to thinking he could be a really good coach but I tend to agree.

I will give Perry some time though. Still TBD.

Kaluma feels like a downgrade vs Johnson.

14 more days and we’re back!

3 Likes

Mike White landing five-stars … what do we think, @BigBoutros ?

1 Like