College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

Wow. Villanova has new life

1 Like

Kyle Neptune is March!

Neptune has 9 lives

If they used the speed of sound to determine when the players heard the buzzer it might have stood, but I think the light had juuuust come on before he released it

3 Likes

Wait which of these teams is coached by Mike White

Rj Melendez air balling a floater :sob:

This play was crucial in deciding which team was coached by Mike White

2 Likes

New Mexico plays a fun brand of basketball.

I’ve got St. John’s winning the Big East

https://x.com/goodmanhoops/status/1768756938500710436?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg

2 Likes

High-major teams rejecting consolation brackets. Who could’ve seen it coming?!

Yeah, it used to be something you could use to develop guys and springboard into next season. Now players will leave your team and it just takes time away from recruiting the portal

1 Like

Yeah the portal does change things there

Can somebody tell me who the non-Hurley coach on the UConn bench is and why he’s allowed to be standing up on the sideline? Guessing it’s Kimani Young?

This Kentucky and A & M game is wild.

St Johns somehow managed to stay exactly 2 possessions down the entire game

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team complain to the refs this much (UConn) without getting a T

Hurley did get T’d up. It was real weird too.

Must have been while I stepped away

Hurley is just barely keeping it together all game it seems like, I don’t really like him (I mean he’s obviously a good coach, I just don’t find him likeable)

2 Likes

He tried to get a guy sitting courtside kicked out bc the guy was supposedly screaming at the ref? I didn’t go back and Zapruder it but yeah not sure Hurley got the best of that exchange.

I want to like the guy more bc he’s good at his job—which says something—but he’s always getting caught doing stuff like this.

The difference between him and Bobby is that one can coach I guess.

1 Like

Pitt up on UNC at half. It’s crazy how fast things can change. When we played Pitt last season, if you would have told someone that over the two seasons, one coach would have a 26-14 conference record and make a tourney and advance and the other coach would go 14-26 in conference play, miss the tourney and get fired - I don’t think any person on earth would have guessed Jeff Capel would be the one still with a job.

3 Likes