Coach Howard delivers donuts on campus

Saw this piece on mgobluetv where Juwan was handing out donuts and other stuff on campus. The guy definitely seems as genuine as it comes. Hopefully that comes through in recruiting and then we just need to see it translate on the court.

2 Likes

I’m officially old because those students look like straight kids. . If you told me they were from frosh or sophomores in high school I would have bought it with most of them.

1 Like

I just graduated from UofM and i have to agree with you. these freshmen look real young

Well, I graduated 50 years ago and they look young to me, too, but then, everyone looks young to me! :grin: Heck, Juwan looks young to me! :rofl: I LOVE that Coach Juwan was out there interacting with the students and having some fun! One more reason why I’m stoked that Juwan Howard is the coach at MICHIGAN! 1-2-3 GO BLUE!!!

10 Likes

I thought this was a criticism of his recruiting efforts.

2 Likes

What a terrific gesture by Coach Howard. It is important to build a connection with the students and this was a nice way to do it. It says a lot about Juwan that he took the time to do this in person instead of delegating it.

1 Like

Silverblue you’ve been MIA the past month. Good you’re back on. The video is a blackout on his post but I did see it on the Go Blue sight. You’re right about everyone looking young at our age.:grinning:

The video did come thru on my phone though.

1 Like