Cleveland Cavaliers hire John Beilein

You can always become richer in the NBA. Collin Sexton makes just under $5M per year. That’s chump change in the NBA. If he really improved his game, then his next contract would be $20M+ per year. Major difference.

1 Like

Maybe Betsy will pay him a few million to coach Division III. :woozy_face:

Got a good laugh at Tipton doing a coach edit

5 Likes

Cavaliers win first game sans Beilein. Two game winning streak.

They’ve only played one game since the all star break.

Any idea why I can’t get this to play? Anyone else have this issue?

I couldn’t get it to play either, figured I was a moron

1 Like

I had an issue with it. Try this one

7 Likes

Thanks. I couldn’t open the other one either but this one worked great! :+1:

Not only did it work great, it was spot on. These guys were all NBA superstars, except of course for Ernie Johnson who is just a good dude and a great commentator and host, but all these guys seemed to agree with Charles that Coach B was treated very unfairly by his players. I agree Charles’ comments.

2 Likes

Down 82-52 at the half tonight.

Duncan Robinson can do that to ya

1 Like

Cavs 2/3 since Beilein departure. Is it possible they end up with more wins than the Pistons at season’s end?

Let’s hope.

2 Likes

Hopefully and while they’re at it Steph Curry makes GS respectable again and they win 60 pct of their games to end the year, and Pistons put Rose on IR for load management reasons and win only 2 more games to end the season (why is Langston Galloway here?) and suddenly the Pistons are at the top of the draft lottery.

3 Likes

It doesn’t sound as if he feels very bad for him.

2 Likes

Izzo probably loves reading this one, though.

1 Like

One more.

1 Like

I like Coach B but if he failed to realize he would get push back on a Christmas Day practice is a head shaker.

8 Likes

John Beilein gave the Cavaliers problems mentally

I told Coach he needed to stop performing lobotomies…

1 Like