Burke v Hardaway

Meanwhile Tim is languishing on the bench on the sinking Knicks ship. No D=no playing time.

Under Fisher, THJ is going to be catching splinters unless he learns to move those feet on D…it’s really just that simple.

That could be but is JR really that much better on D. I think they are show casing JR to move him.

JR has a much more diversified game on offense. He also has the ability to be a much better defender on D…whether JR is interested is a different question

You got that right…

THJ is lighting Lebron & co up from distance tonight

He had a very good game and I just read he could be a trade option for Phil. The knick’s are a train wreck and they can’t win when Melo is 4 for 17 from the floor.

I hope THJ finds a good fit on a better team, he’s a much better Pro than I expected.

He had a very good game and I just read he could be a trade option for Phil. The knick's are a train wreck and they can't win when Melo is 4 for 17 from the floor.

I hope THJ finds a good fit on a better team, he’s a much better Pro than I expected.

I saw bits of the game. And while I’m glad he’s in the NBA, I can see why he sits a lot. On the defensive end he shows almost no interest in getting dirty. He has very little awareness and is quite lazy on D. And when he gets picked or rubbed, he flailed his arms after getting hit. He needs to toughen up and get after it, otherwise I think his career will be short lived. It’s really just about effort.

I agree Brian he has to get better on D. As a team the Knicks play terrible defense and its probably not the best place for a young player to learn. Some nights the team is just not interested. I expect Phil will have an impact on the roster this year.

Too bad the knicks didn’t trade THJr after last season. I doubt his value will ever be higher