BTT 2023: Michigan vs. Rutgers Open Thread

Should I:

a) Not watch because of all my watching jinxes last year
b) Watch because the moment I turned on the game against Indiana was the exact moment Michigan started a 39-13 run
c) Shut up about imaginary watching jinxes and move on

2 Likes

I vote C. Donā€™t stress about that

3 Likes

:heart: for A
:raised_hands: for B
:part_alternation_mark: for C

2 Likes

ugh another tschetter start

I vote D) Pay @BigBoutros to send you a video every 5 minutes with him doing an interpretive dance indicating the current game state

4 Likes

Gene Honda should use that soundtrack in his everyday life

1 Like

Letā€™s make this the first step in the march to madness! LFG! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

This season makes no sense so I expect Tschetter to go off in the Big 10 tournament leading us to the NCAA tournament.

Is that something that can happen? intrigued

1 Like

Please blow em out. Second half conflicts with Europa league. The downside of supporting two mid teams :disappointed:.

Spoiler for Europa: Minimal offense. You wonā€™t miss anything.

Curious to see if Michigan was ready for the Simpson start (heā€™s SO much better than Hyatt) and how that mixes of the defensive matchups. He can get to the bucket.

Gene Honda is a freaking legend

1 Like

I forgot Rutgers was our covid tournament opponentā€¦

1 Like

Buzz cut baker. Itā€™s about to go down :eyes::eyes::eyes:

random thought, really hope we see many b1g tournaments in vegas when ucla and usc arrive

1 Like

Welp. Every game from here on in is win or go home. (Iā€™m throwing some shade at the NIT)

I wonder what type of leash Tschetter has with Simpson starting.

May or may not have agreed to attend a virtual conference today so I can ā€œworkā€ from home and take notes on the talks. Definitely not fully ignoring that

1 Like

Who is we?