Bracketology Open Thread

Showed that by excluding Spartans but putting in Oregon and Virginia . Easiest bracket by far by the way. Duke always gets love. These next two brackets will be brutal. Mich st will get paired with Virginia. They lovecstorylines/ rematches. Next two brackets are gonna be tough

Michigan vs Tulsa Wednesday night if the leaked bracket is legit.

1 Like

If leaked bracket is correct, that’s what CBS gets for milking it. Wish it would happen for CFP too

1 Like

W. Those brackets were way to easy. Especially the west. Think about these next two brackets.
Unc
Virginia
Mich st
Xavier
Purdue
Kentucky
Indiana
Iowa st
West va

Insane

All those teams r dangerous

Big ten getting no love. Indiana five. Mich st a two. Not good for Michigan

Yaaaaaaaaaaa it was right

We should handle Tulsa

Committee is a complete joke. Oregon St and USC comfortably in? Give me a break

Go figured, @mpbear14 and I push on our Michigan bet. He made that bet before the LeVert injury, so I don’t think he gave Michigan enough credit at the time, but alas LeVert missed 16 games and we end up a 11 seed.

Louisiana Tech, UT-Arlington, and Ohio St. miss the tournament (though were suppose to be better than Michigan)

Texas makes the tournament despite being an NIT level team.

Notre Dame will not be easy, but bring em on (after we get by Tulsa).

You lost the bet Hail. We are an 11 seed. Push was 10.

Fork over the money. We are in the play in game, what a joke. With that being said, let’s win some games and turn the crappy season around!

You can’t get anything right but I forgive you. You’re learning.

I can’t stand gottlieb. He’s a complete moron. Anti-Michigan every year. No one mentions our 4 top 100 wins were actually top 30. And most of our top 100 loses were top 25-50.

Doug is a douchebag. Why is he hating on Michigan? He love Monmouth too? I like our seeding a bit

Why on earth is Syracuse in at 10?

No it wasn’t. 12 was a you win, 11 was a push, 10 was a me win.

Yeah, agree. Michigan needs to play the MSU no respect card and use it to our advantage.

That’s ok draw

If we can get by Tulsa, ND is a great match up

Every year my sleepers/ teams I like go in same bracket. Never fails this year
Unc
Xavier
West va
Kentucky
Indiana .

All teams I would say we’re sleeper final four teams. Ruined my brackets . Oh don’t forget Wisconsin