Seriously, looking forward to analyzing the credentials of the 10/11 seeds
Fine with Sparty getting a 9. They probably wanted a 10. Have fun against Kansas.
Bull shit.
We got a raw deal.
Unbelievable, un freaking believeable. HORRIBLE DRAW
And Oklahoma state is lower than they should be. Terrible
how did OSU get a 10 and MSU a 9 
We should be that 6.
This is so obviously fixed, political BS as it’s finest. Go oversee your horrible issues at MSU Hollis, you’re a joke and corrupt
Mark Hollis is one of the worst human beings on the planet. Scre that guy
I REALLY hope someone in the media has the balls to dig into this and question it. How in the world is MSU a 9 and other big ten teams getting seeded lower than they should?
It’s indefensible. They were 19-14. They should be in a play-in game.
How on earth is MSU only one seed lower than Wisconsin?
Wisconsin is an 8…Wisconsin and MSU aren’t even close in terms of resume’
I’m so angry right now. A team that has beaten no one this year is a 9 seed?
Then they seed us lower with a lower seeded Ok St team who’s dangerous offensively. It’s unbelievable
Sorry meant lower as is worse seed than expected
I’m very pleased M is in Indy.
Bring the Fisher’s crowd for Irvin and Lonergan
Minnesota a five? This is a joke bracket right? They reveal the real one after this.
haha I wasn’t correcting you, sorry if it came off that way. I was just agreeing, using Wisconsin as an example. Same page, for sure