Big Ten Tournament: Michigan vs. Minnesota Open Thread

If I’m in Chicago I’m trying to get the crowd to start chanting we want MSU!

Banked in 3 pointers are your friend!

I’m sure CM missing time is affecting his rhythm on those midrange Js. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t make many (any?) more all year. Gonna have to get offense a different way and I’m ok with that honestly

But he’s getting his legs back and his feel…gotta get minutes

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be Charles without his “toughest shot in basketball” signature move. It does look very pretty when it falls.

1 Like

I’ll take Matthews’ defense and live with anything else he does.

13 Likes

I’ll stop talking about my betting?

3 Likes

It’d be nice if Mathews could get some easy looks at the basket- either off the dribble or by catch and finish.

He definitely still seems “off” out there.

No they’re not. UNDER 131.5

Yep, this.

I kinda feel like Matthews could catch fire at any time too.

1 Like

If anything this place needs more betting talk! Whoops, I misread that. 5 minutes scoreless stretches for the Gophers are your friend!

1 Like

Nash used to call that a “midget dribble.” Don’t think Nash could’ve executed that better himself

1 Like

True. Absolutely need him. Id like to see him take a oage out of Poole’s bew playbook abd drive…

1 Like

If this Zavier Simpson shows up tomorrow, this team would handle MSU with ease

I had a feeling this would be the game he heats up; it’s only a matter time. Would be even sweeter if he goes off tmrw against that Lansing team

If Simpson can be a 33% 3 ooint shooter, this team would be unstoppable

1 Like

I think I’m in love with Tracy.

3 Likes

The mere sight of Charles makes Kaelscher avoid an open three.

Coffey wants absolutely nothing to do with Charles or Z. Like a completely different guy than he was against Purdue.