Big Ten Tournament: Michigan vs. Minnesota Open Thread

This portion of the game brought to you by the fine action at the CCRB.

1 Like

We need to play a full 40 mins tomorrow. We did great things in both games against MSU, bit they really exposed some flaws. Forced us into iso ball, we had slow defensive rotations. These are correctible tomorrow but we have to be mentally engaged all 40 mins.

5 Likes

(Deep sigh) Ok, round 3.

Here we go again. Bring the heat tomorrow, blue.

We will see if we can continue to play at this level against a really good team tomorrow.

Are you guys hearing anything about an active shooter on Michigan’s campus? There’s chatter all over Twitter right now.

Can we turn the tables from 2012 when we swept Sparty reg season and they mugged us in the tourney final.

Simpson BTT MVP?

1 Like

I hope someone is flying Moe’s Mom in for tomorrow’s game.

4 Likes

So technically this is Simpson and Teske’s 5th Championship final. 3 in the BTT, 1 NCAA, and the last game of the regular season at State last week (a de facto championship game).

These guys have done a lot of winning and we take it for granted.

2 Likes

Simpson looking Kareem size

4 Likes

If we win tomorrow no question about it. If State wins it’ll be Cassius

2 Likes

UM called for 8 fouls in this game. If that happens tomorrow, I am 100% sure we win.

1 Like

Does anybody have the KenPom or Vegas line for tomorrow already?

that was 2014 I believe

Most recent update. Everyone else in Ann Arbor please be safe.

1 Like

Just found this, MSU -1, 135u-10

No, I distinctly remember both. They were both beautiful makes. Nunez’s was from way out outside. DeJulius’ make might have been his first attempted three of the season. It was early on.

Unfortunately it’s been brick city outside of those two shots.

Talking with Wolverine Alum Traci W from CBS.

Ok excuse the senior moment.