Big Ten Tournament bracket set, Michigan to face Indiana on Thursday

Izzo’s still complaining about those Matthews 3s. (Also, that video is missing Zavier’s flex after the Teske dunk in the Championship game.)

4 Likes

Dang that is indeed a key oversight. Let’s remedy it:

Also, special shoutout to the MSU floor slapping leading to a Michigan score sequence they captured.

15 Likes

Well Izzo is 1-2 this March so far.:thinking:

are you a gastroenterologist?

That I am!!!

2 Likes

Dickinson had arguably his best game of the season in terms of shooting vs Indiana. I really doubt he’s going to replicate going nearly 100% from 3 so I imagine this game is going to be pretty hard.

Him hitting jumpers isn’t a make or break stat for him IMO. His jumper was not good against Rutgers or @ Iowa and we won both handily. Heck, he shot <50% from the field in both those games. HD hitting jumpers is definitely a plus for us and helps open things up, but I doubt it’s a focus for the team.

I think the game will be a grind because Indiana has to win and they do have some talented players. It’s a solid matchup for us because IU doesn’t have the type of big that usually gives HD fits. I don’t expect the team to shoot >50% from deep again. Could see Xavier Johnson giving DJ fits or getting him frustrated and committing silly fouls. But if Michigan is on their game, we should win. They don’t have the hyper athletic guards that usually give us trouble and HD & TJD can negate each other.

3 Likes

Combining Woodson’s comments with how Hunter performed in the first game…I honestly hope Indiana throws everything they have at stopping Hunter’s outside jumper :joy: