Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

now that you mention it, yeah, jeez. would love to read/hear more about how that happened

2 Likes

in retrospect the funniest answer is that beilein decided to give himself a little cheat day and promised Morris like $600k to come here or something

1 Like

I’m watching OSU vs. Nebraska and halfway thru the 1st half, it’s 12-9 Huskers. They’re shooting 28% while OSU is shooting 22%.

As ugly a game as I can remember.

1 Like

My god Nebraska has an actual Fraggle on their team

update: of course his name is Wilhelm Breidenbach

Hey, when I lived in Madison cheese curds were a regular part of my diet and the Badgers were still ugly

3 Likes

I would very much enjoy a Nebraska win over Ohio. Lets make this happen!

4 Likes

they had their chance to build a big lead. but now they are trailing

1 Like

Amazing to me that OSU is #18 on KP despite being 10-7 and having a home loss to Minnesota.

1 Like

Ah darn. I haven’t watched a lick of the game. Big red hung tight with Purdue so wouldn’t be shocked if Nebraska could pull this off still.

Nebraska is 9-30 from the field. That is, somehow, not only better than OSU (8-30), but also better than their own FT percentage (a sizzling 1-4). Both teams are 14.3% from 3. Both teams have more turnovers than assists.

1 Like

Tominaga could get a tech on almost every dead ball with his xtreme reactions

2 Likes

We love Tominaga techs

9 Likes

who is Nebraska #5? what a weird guy

1 Like

that’s a soft call

refs completely embarrassing themselves

0 points on a T situation. Cmon Big Red, gotta take advantage.

Feels like he should be at Wisco or Iowa

Hoiberg is gonna forfeit this game by autobenching

Fred Hoiberg is a handsome guy. He reminds me of an actor but I forget which one

edit: it’s Matt Letscher, the young Captain Love villain from The Mask of Zorro with Antonio Banderas. Letscher is a Michigan grad and Wolverines superfan

3 Likes

Dawson is ELECTRIC. Also Nebraska being +3 with Walker off the court could be huge here.

1 Like