Big Ten Basketball 2020-21 Discussion (Part 2)

Michigan up to #2 on KenPom with the #5 offense and #3 defense.

4 Likes

Wisconsin is so broken. Totally disjointed, dependent on mediocre 1 on 1 guys to make anything happen on offense, everyone struggling.

5 Likes

They flat out suck right now. Yikes.

4 Likes

Were the Wisconsin guys up all night or something? They have no legs on any of their shots.

1 Like

HFS Wisconsin sucks. And Davison is such a punk.

is there a reason Wisconsin would be exhausted? every shot is short.

They’ve been off since Sunday!!! Even for their 14th year seniors that should be enough time to recover.

4 Likes

I don’t know guys I still think it’s too early to write Wisconsin off

3 Likes

in the tournament or in this game?

1 Like

Slow, terrible - just bad.

All of the above. Not their fault they are 0-6 against the top 5 teams in the conference. One of these days they’ll start making all their shots again.

2 Likes

oh I see what you’re doing now

5 Likes

I wonder what the cumulative FT% of opponents was when the Trice’s ( Travis - D’Mitrik ) mom “cicada howl” was activated?

1 Like

Seven of the 10 KenPom POY are from the Big Ten.

1 Like

Surprised UW isn’t just fouling Cockburn when he gets it down low. For some reason only MSU seems to have tried that.

2 Likes

if UW hadn’t given Curbelo the pick-six, that three would have actually mattered

There is a law of conservation of something or other that says that any drop in FT percentage is accompanied by a corresponding increase in blood pressure of opposing and neutral fans.

1 Like

Wisconsin needs to stop fouling Curbelo so Hunter can win another freshman of the week award :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t the clock supposed to stop running on in-bounds in the last 2 minutes???

I’m guessing more than a few of you saw this but still worth posting I think. Not Sir Charles of course, but Shaq didn’t know the first name of any of these guys–basically all inexcusable. Inside the NBA is still incredibly good TV.

https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/1365183648043999239?s=20

1 Like