2024 NBA Playoffs Thread

Spurs-Cavs was pretty bad because everyone knew it would be a sweep. And because of the disappointment of the Pistons flaming out.

2 Likes

Yeah, that series had two close games and young Lebron for entertainment though.

That ECF was brutal though when Lebron single-handedly buried the Pistons in game 5. I was very distraught after that game.

A Pistons/Suns final that year would’ve been highly entertaining. The Suns got kind of jerked around with the Amare suspension after Horry hip-checked Nash into the scorers table.

I think objectively most people would say the Cavs were a more fun Finals option lol

I’m surprised that David Stern didn’t allow the Suns to win the series like he did with the LAL against Sac Kings. The Suns were objectively a more fun team to watch than the SAS.

:sob: I was a huge Kings fan back in the day. They were so much fun to watch. Never could get over that hump. Between that Lakers series and the Webber injury during the next playoff run, that was tough.

2 Likes

Luka obviously took the words of Windhorst personally.

hardaway going off with two baskets here

1 Like

Here you go…

Timmay is on fire

1 Like

15 points on 5-7 shooting from deep! Obviously the reason why they won.

1 Like

https://x.com/statmamba/status/1801813198804250764?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg
2 of the greatest shooters of all time and Steph Curry

7 Likes

Legendary!

And he did it again!

I did some self care and decided to knock out a couple episodes and then check to see if it was a close game. Nothing against the Celtics players, but I really don’t want to see crowd shots of happy Celtics fans.

2 Likes

Happy for Boston fans, feels like that city deserves a title. It’s been too long for them!

(sarcasm)

1 Like

All I know is that TIMMAY was fouled on his 3-point attempt in the 3rd quarter.

3 Likes

I don’t like the Boston fans, but this team is very likeable. This was the best team all year long and they played like it this season. Yes, they were fortunate to have the Mavs to come out of the West, but that’s playoff.

Also, I would’ve given Tatum the FMVP, but I’m not going to cry about Jalen getting it. Both are deserving.

Boston should also dedicate their championship to Billy King who gave them two #3 pick while the Celtics are a playoff team. Moral of the story: Always be trading with the Nets and they’ll give you incredible value out of the trade.

And for basically every other star in the East to get injured. Mostly a bummer cause they didn’t get remotely tested, but they are very good no doubt

Boston have incredible injury luck with Tatum and Brown being healthy and playing a lot of games. They truly are ironmen. Injuries are part of the game, but it’s up to the team to take advantage of it.