2021 NBA Draft Combine participants

Isaiah Livers participating, Franz Wagner is not.

I probably missed one but it looks like Ayo Dosunmu, Luka Garza, aaron Henry, and Joe Wieskamp are the only other Big Ten players on the list.

Franzie with a promise already?

2 Likes

Isaiah Todd also on combine invite list. Hope he kills it.

2 Likes

Not uncommon for lottery guys to sit out the combine. Not sure what Wagner would have to gain, to be honest.

2 Likes

So is Franz not participating by choice to avoid injury? Or has he definitely been told by certain teams he would be their no.1 choice? If not I am baffled by this.:thinking:
Edit : I see once again there are faster types than me. Thanks for the answer to my question.:grinning:

I would assume that he feels very comfortable about the feedback that he’s received and where he expects to get picked.

1 Like

What would we expect out of Zay in this process? Is he physically able to participate? And show his best self?

I would assume that he’s participating mostly for the interview and medical portion. He underwent surgery on Apr. 2 and was expected to have a six month recovery.

2 Likes

Maybe measurables as well. Not sure if his wingspan is great but if it’s at least a +2 he’d probably want to get that done as well.

3 Likes

Yep – I also think that Livers would interview very well. So it definitely makes sense for him to be there and participate. Getting an invite shows that he probably has a chance to get drafted in the second round too.

6 Likes

Not sure where else to put this

1 Like