2020 Recruiting Notes

Dammit! :slight_smile:

with a 7ā€™ wingspan? somethingā€™s wrong with that whole row.

On the next column, almost directly opposite Calipā€™s name, there is a center listed at 6ā€™1, 154.8 and 73" wingspan. Definitely something wrong with both rows. Hmmm, perhaps someone at Nike or whoever wrote the list should have done some editing before publishing. Iā€™m thinking Calip is 6ā€™1 or 6ā€™1.5, 155-165 with a wingspan in the ?, maybe 73ish range. Just a guess.

1 Like

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/demetrius-calip-jr.-cg-los-angeles-ca-2020

Offer Day? How many do we think are going to go out? If any? My guess is at least 1 (to Isaiah Jackson)

Who else are we after ? Jacksonā€™s name is the only one I hear. He should be a priority too, could be special.

Broke down a bunch of video of 2020 targets this week. I wouldnā€™t expect a ton of offers early given the class could be small and Iā€™m not sure you really know what the roster is going to look like quite yet.

Carlos Johnson from Benton Harbor. Home grown with good size as a 2 or 3 with decent handles.

1 Like

A few new names

1 Like

Isnā€™t Elijah Wood only like 5ā€™6? Also not a lot of upside there, considering heā€™s got to be close to 40 at this point.

5 Likes

Good one Dad.

4 Likes

Student sections will have fun with him, count on it.

He can turn invisible, thoughā€“he averages like 15 steals per game.

Unfortunately, though, it doesnā€™t work against Ohio Stateā€“they can actually see him better when he goes invisible.

6 Likes

Ahh yes I forgot about him. I thought he was a 3/4 tweener?

Donā€™t have a ton of time to watch film on those new names yet. Any jump out to you?

Also interesting to me is thereā€™s a few Georgia/ fla kids there. I swear coach b finds a new region every class that has the big talent and focuses in

1 Like

Elijah Wood - huge upside. Glad we are recruiting him.

More calls

Even more comingā€¦