2020 Recruiting Notes

1 Like

Might want to check into Mathew Moncrieffe, former teammate with Iggy.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2020 - F - Dawson Garcia (Target)

Another highly touted 2020 big man lists Michigan as a school pursuing him.

Top 30 junior wing says Michigan is in constant contact with him.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 - G - Lorne Bowman (Target)

Any news? I know it’s early but I love the recruiting info

Anyone have any thoughts about Jabri Abdur-Rahim? 247 has him listed with a Michigan offer, I assume that’s not the case but it’s interesting to see him bandied about with guys like Kessler and Morton who do have offers, yet there’s little buzz about him over here.

He doesn’t have an official offer. I think we had this discussion around when we offered Zeb jackson and Morton initially.

1 Like
2 Likes

If I had to choose between Morton and Love, I would take Love. Like his game. Wouldn’t be disappointed with either though

Same but I think Morton’s size allows more positional flexibility. Love can only play the 1 or 2 mainly. Morton can play those and the 3. Love is the better talent though.

Here is a timely article about Abdur-Rahim, we are getting after him hard. Really hope we can pull a big time wing like him or Cunningham.

2 Likes

I think that it is also very telling that he says JB has been talking to him a lot. Sign me up!

1 Like

Saddi leading the way on him too it seems. Always nice to see good words from recruits about our recruitment. We’ve been in a few recruiting battles with Crean now.

Cade Cunningham is actually the Point Guard for Montverde Academy this year. Tells you how skilled he is. He’s the dream wing player if we can add one. Walker Kessler is the dream big man. If I can only pick one, I’ll take Kessler but maybe Michigan is preparing for a 3 person 2020 class.

1 Like

About 1:52 into this video from yesterday’s game it looks like Luke Yaklich is standing in the tunnel watching the game. Seems Michigan is still working trying to get RJ Hampton.

1 Like

Geez! What type of glasses do you wear? I could never have spotted him.

Can you actually distinguish that to be him?

I honestly was about to edit it and say it definitely was him lol. Me posting that above I literally stopped the video and put it on this forum without watching anymore. He was in the video the entire time😂. I only saw Calipari and an assistant and Yaklich there. Might have missed any more in the video.

Clearly Yaklich in the tunnel, with Jalen Wilson’s dad.

1 Like