2020 - Forward - Lance Ware (UK Commit)

This is the downside of competing for top 40 players… Seems like when a Duke or Kentucky comes around it can be game over for a Michigan. If Kentucky doesn’t push for Ware, we probably have the next best shot. If Kentucky pushes hard for Ware, they get him.

Obviously, they pushed for him, which was a bit surprising to me, and so now he’ll wind up there. I didn’t love his game as much, but he’s the kind of player Juwan is pushing hard for at Forward. Hopefully he does well there, as I imagine he will, and hopefully this same thing doesn’t happen with remaining targets, though I suspect once or twice in the 2020 class this will happen again.

Found this pretty funny considering what everyone knows

1 Like

Well, good brand recognition for UM with that Insta post. Won’t help with Ware, but maybe keeps the brand relevant for future targets in the NY area?

1 Like

Just building drama, IMO. Everyone in the know has said Kentucky. I liked his game, but it is what it is. On to the next one.

2 Likes

Kentucky it is…shocking

GFY. See you in March.

There are many reasons to commit to Kentucky. Family atmosphere?? Is that like the Griswolds where the kids are different in every movie?

11 Likes

U-M = the first Vacation movie or the Christmas Vacation movie
Kentucky = Vegas Vacation.

4 Likes

not to mention the european vacation

German dance scene is the Harbaugh offense

1 Like

That one was so bad that I didn’t want to offend the Wagner family by its mention.

4 Likes

I was thinking more “Look offensive coordinators! Big Ben! Parliament!”

1 Like

Pepcat. Zone read.

2 Likes

For a little bit, anyway…