Though I will defer to the experts such as Steve Bell, I will offer an early look on the 2019 class. Admittedly young, there are some good players emerging and after a good round of Spring AAU ball these are the kids I have seen in that class in no particular order;
- Romeo Weems - 6’4" G/F- Family - real good athlete, highly skilled… looks like one of the next real good players from the Family
- Sean Cobb - 6’6" G/F - Michigan Mustangs - Very skilled athletic small forward who plays up a grade level and excels. Smooth, can shoot and has hi major look already.
- Terry Armstrong - 6’3" - G - Family - Like Cobb, plays up and could be next great player out of Flint ala Monte Morris. High level athlete who can pass and score at a high level already
- Carey Haney - 5’11" - Michigan Mustangs - PG - Fast. Good size athletic PG who also plays up a grade and is advanced athlete for class. Younger brother of former Michigan target and Division I player Steven Haney.
- Julian Dozer - 5’8" - Family - PG - flip a coin with Haney. Dozer better scorer, smaller and not as athletic. Good vision
Others in the class will probably emerge in July. Now days incoming Frosh are on the radar and from what I have seen these group could shape up…