2015 Class Visitors

Have we had any 2015 guys on campus for games this year? I don’t recall any which seems odd, but maybe they aren’t allowed to take official visits yet? Or maybe they are waiting for marquee games like State and Wisconsin in February? Just curious when people think we should start seeing the 2015 guys on campus.

Outside of Eric Davis nobody we are recruiting is all that close to AA and they tend to have games of their own pretty much every weekend. I’m sure we’ll start to see some visitors once high school seasons start to end.

Michigan has played one home game on a weekend since Big Ten play started. Might have more opportunities in the next month.

Thanks for the replies. That is kind of what I was thinking. Visits should pick up in Feb and March. Are 2015 kids allowed to take officials yet or would they all be unofficial? Any thoughts on who the next visit and offer will be?

Thanks for the replies. That is kind of what I was thinking. Visits should pick up in Feb and March. Are 2015 kids allowed to take officials yet or would they all be unofficial? Any thoughts on who the next visit and offer will be?

2015 kids actually can take officials starting in Jan (so last month)… but very few do so at this point. It’s a newer rule.

Eric Davis put on quite a show Friday against Mt. Pleasant, as his team avenged an early season loss. He went off for 43, and completely dominated the game. If it’s possible for him to get any skinnier, he’s done it! He is a lithe rangy athlete whose frame has definite room to fill out,

Not a visitor, but a target, Elijah Thomas has apparently released his top 10.