11 Wolverines honored for academics

Jordan Poole’s tie is … unique.

1 Like

Loving Jordan’s outfit!

1 Like

Are flood pants all the rage now? I feel really old!

So, here’s the difference between us, Matt, I’M loving X’s outfit! Probably just an age thing! :smiley:

Here’s the other thing I noticed, the SIZE of Jaron Faulds! I know, I know he’s in the front row but he’s standing next to X and he’s foot taller (at least!) than X in that picture!

1 Like

It looks like Simpson might be slouching a little. I’d also say he’s an inch or two shy of the 6-0 he’s listed at on the official roster!

X dresses like an old man! Now I understand why he likes the Backstreet Boys! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’m pleased that Jordan looks like he’s comfortable and happy there.

2 Likes

That’s why I love him so much. I AM an old man! :smiley:

Truth is there are a lot of reasons I love the kid…in addition to his natty “old man” way of dressing and his love for the Backstreet Boys! :smiley:

Neither of them lacks character, I can tell you that silverblue!

2 Likes

My son ran into Simpson in a bar in Ann Arbor. He said to me that Simpson is much taller than you would think. He was thinking over 6 ft tall. Just passing along as I have no idea.

1 Like

Can confirm! Walked by him after a class of mine, was WAY taller than I expected. Pretty close to a legit six-foot.

No Beilein for scale though so will we ever really know?

8 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been face to face with Xavier before. I’m 6’0 and I’d say he’s forsure my size or maybe slightly taller.

3 Likes

I’ve never stood next to Zavier, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so I can confidently say he is at least 6’5

9 Likes

I have it on good authority that the table in the right hand bottom corner is a bar height dining table so our guys are all at least 18’ tall or taller. Should be just fine.

3 Likes

I’ve never stayed at holiday inn express, but I did just save 15% or more by switching to Geico, so I’d say you’re discounting Xavier by a solid inch or two.

1 Like

Obviously Photoshopped - you can tell from the pixels that they added shoes to hide X’s hobbit feet.