Potential Transfer Targets (Summer 2016)

White is NOT the type of kid Beilein wants in his program. The same schools are in on the kids Beilein wouldn’t take. Those same schools all are very similar in the fact that there is shady things going on in their recruitment of kids.

3 Likes

Can you prove they have shady stuff going on?

1 Like

Louisville is in the midst of a scandal for providing prostitutes to players and recruits. Syracuse is currently on probation. Is that proof enough?

1 Like

I mean several people with knowledge of the situation say he was recruited away while still there. I call that shady in and of itself.

1 Like

This x1000. I wish I could give you many more likes than just 1 for some sanity points.

4 Likes

Man has this thread run off the rails. Same old rehashed boring stuff. Snoozer.

2 Likes

Seriously guys… Haven’t been around most of the day, but these same tired arguments by the same people are frustrating. Not really sure what anyone is trying to prove anymore.

3 Likes

Not sure McCormick would have really been a fit (and he was never really a target but was mentioned here) and couldn’t imagine him making an impact based on his numbers at WMU.

Andrew White visiting MSU. Imagining a lineup with Eron Harris, Josh Langford, Miles Bridges, and Andrew White all on the floor at once is scary.

He sounds to me like a guy who would fit right in with those guys in East Lansing.

1 Like

What do comments like that even mean? He’s a terrific coach who has won big and won a lot and he wants to inject more talent on the team. Or is this one of those comments along the lines of Eron Harris who “apparently” wanted to visit Michigan with his posse but Beilein said no. Let’s just say it’s crystal clear that Beilein has zero interest in White and is content with an empty chair.

1 Like

Barf. Sparty is going to be loaded

1 Like

I still think we will give them a tough time. I think Walton is going to fulfill the promise we saw frosh year and put it all together, healthy. Irvin I expect to be Irvin, I think maar is our best all round player, Duncan can shoot the lights out and I expect Wagner to build on last season. I really hope we give moritz a lot of touches. He could potentially give any team fits. On the block too, not just rolling/ popping. He showed early he was very crafty on the block. I hope we let him work down there. I see the nba in his future, I really do.

What does this comment even mean? I’m pretty sure Izzo doesn’t need you to come defend him every time someone so much as insinuates something potentially negative about Michigan State.

4 Likes

And that’s OK. But, just to be clear, the “empty chair” comment doesn’t necessarily follow the White comment. He may not want White but that doesn’t mean he is “content” to have an empty chair. I am quite certain that if Coach Beilein found the right fit for that empty chair he would be more than happy to bring him on board.

LOL, this board is worse than Mlive.

1 Like

We get it dude. You don’t like Beilein. You can still hold that opinion while not injecting it into every thread. You have NO clue how dirty that recruitment of White may be, and I’d advise you stop complaining about it. It’s not happening, get over it.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand just as I may not know how dirty the recruitment is neither do you but people just assume it is. This isn’t a like or dislike the coach this is a roster management and maximizing your scholarship amount and in the process giving your team a better chance for success issue.

2 Likes

Exactly! I don’t know how dirty or not dirty is so I’m not gonna bitch about whether we go after him or not! Thank you!

I’ll be extremely disappointed if we don’t use the empty scholarship. White was never that realistic, but others could be. We chased Mullins and didn’t get him, Baruti but never offered. To me, you only let Spike go if you are going to find a way to fill the spot.

1 Like