July Evaluation Period Sightings

July period tips off tonight…

Here’s a few things to watch for

We’ll be posting updates in here when Beilein or an assistant are spotted watching certain prospects/games. Feel free to add to the mix.

Beilein watching Brad Davison

http://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/status/750818821368340481

1 Like

Looks like JB and Izzo watching Spiece vs. Meanstreets now. Bunch of Michigan targets (Jackson, Johns, Bowen, Nojel, Livers)

1 Like

Do we know what number livers and eastern are?

Livers is 15, Eastern is 21

1 Like

2nd Brad Davison trey (playing both G spots) puts Pulley up 36-28. N Iowa (HC), Northwestern (HC), Butler, Michigan, Wisconsin, Dayton here

— Ryan James (@RyanJamesMN) July 7, 2016

Also there to watch Kyle Young. Young is playing the 5 for King James right now. Looks a little lost.

1 Like

Looks Coach Beilein just arrived and is sitting next to Donlon. Second half just started.

1 Like

Keep playing and you might get offers that are even better than what you already have. Play poorly and things could go the other way.

Whoa, hearing Bryce Golden’s name is interesting. He’s the kind of usual small forward I’d love to have play the 4 for us at 6’7" 220. His 247 page only lists Penn State, George Washington, and Xavier (although obviously that tweet mentioned more) and I’d love to get involved there. I’m surprised Maryland hasn’t shown much interest.

Beilein could also have been watching Anthony Gaines on the City Rocks along with Finke in 2018.

Feed isn’t working for me but I was told Beilein is front and center for Brad Davison in Pulley’s game vs Expressions Elite.

Who’s he watching there?

Could be Sasha Stefanovic, a 6-4 combo from Crown Point (Spike’s alma mater). He visited Michigan (and a handful of other HMs this June).