College Hoops Open Thread

GACK. That’s the one guy you cannot let shoot a 3.

Well that was fun for a second. How can you foul a three point shooter twice in the last two minutes?

1 Like

Kam Williams is an idiot

1 Like

Dakich is a monster on the boards.

Yep. But he probably just won the game for osu

1 Like

Oh! At least there’s a cover with +9, lol.

Dammit, they had them right on the ropes, Cam Williams is just the one guy you can’t let get a great look like that.

Prediction: Mark Few IMMOLATES freaking Dakich.

“I just wanna thank all the fine, clever journalists that didn’t pick us. And trust me, we were aware of that” - Chris Holtmann.

Congrats on beating your 12 seed. Tied with 3 minutes left, truly a dominating performance.

12 Likes

Apparently humility is at a premium these days. Or maybe I just forget that no coach in the country has as much class as ours does

3 Likes

All I could think is that he’s got the Buckeye thing down pat.

3 Likes

For those who haven’t watched SDSU, you’re already getting to see how tough that Pope vs Wagner matchup could be. (Should both teams win)

1 Like

Not gonna worry about the next game until tonight is won but while I think Houston is the better team, sdsu really presents some problems for Michigan. It’s not just pope, it’s the fact they have McDaniel too. Both those guys have the mobility to guard Wagner and challenge his outside shot.

Yep, and I would be more worried about letting Mcdaniels get his than Pope. He’s the cleanup guy.

Pope has been super involved so far. Definitely a factor on the defensive end, and the offense has gone through him on several occasions. Has some range on his jumper and looks confident pulling the trigger.

1 Like

Holy balls that alley oop by Texas tech!

3 Likes

The big factor with Pope is his motor. He goes through mental lapses and makes some head scratching plays mixed in with some wow plays.

As I’m sure we’ll see in this Houston game, SDSU needs Kell offensively. He has to be efficient for them to have a chance.

Wow just saw it. Almost full 360 oop!

1 Like

Apparently we’ve entered the moving screen portion of the Houston-SDSU game.

Both of these teams can defend and shoot, they have talent, but Michigan should be able to take advantage of turnovers on both of these teams. I’m sure nerves are a factor, but there sure have been some sloppy moments.

Rob Gray is really good and I want no part of playing against Houston.

Yea he is legit. Has a great mid range game too. However if they do end up playing Houston, I think z could frustrate him into some bad shots and turnovers.

1 Like