College Hoops Open Thread

They aren’t even really blowing by them, they are just shaking them down low with jerky moves.

1 Like

omg omg omg

The tournament is still the craziest thing around.

I actually have Xavier beating the Zags, but still…

Free throws killing gonzaga. And what a terrible turnover by uncg

I said Kansas got screwed drawing Penn as a 16 and told my trainer last night it’s the best chance I thought a 16 has ever had, but… COME ON JAYHAWKS

Yea more scoring over them or around them. Troy and Alonso are both Houdinis

Hilariously terrible turnover. Oh boy, now a terrible shot. Classic example of a team playing balls the whole way and then just seizing up at the end. UNCG has to feel sick.

Just stepping back from it all, can you believe they tried to go for that alley oop? I mean, that was such an insanely terrible decision. They’ve trusted their coach’s system the whole way and then that.

1 Like

Two awful possessions in a row by uncg might have doomed them.

Make that three in a row

1 Like

Gosh, that’s hard to see. They played so well and then just lost their minds.

2 Likes

Dang that three looked down

Totally. What the hell is the announcer talking about that people think UNCG shouldn’t be here?

Our friend Andrew Dakich off to a hot start

I was referring to his back-to-back missed 3s but apparently when I wasn’t looking he got 2 steals

2 Likes

Len Elmore needs to stop talking

3 Likes

6 for 6 baby, lol. Of course, I picked NC State because some idiot talking head on one of the shows told me to.

I’m not crazy about this nun because she picked Houston over us.

Osu has attempted 31 threes with 12 plus minutes left in game!

I’ll stop talking about my brackets now as OSU is handing me an L here.

I didn’t think you could win an NCAA game with Dakich playing this many minutes.

Two plays just went his way, but I still feel like it’s performance art trying to play with 4+Dakich vs. 5

1 Like

Not so fast my friend

1 Like

What a crazy game plan by sdsu on defense. Just letting osu take as many threes as they want.

1 Like

Dakich 1-7 ?