Big Ten Tournament Discussion Thread

Anything less than 30pt for Carr, with this much one-on-one time with Dak, would be criminal

1 Like

Any chance PSU makes the tournament if they beat OSU and Purdue, then lose in the championship? Bubble teams watching this game must also be afraid of PSU stealing an autobid. Theyve played every top-4 B1G team close.

OSU seems to be at like 1.50 PPP over the last 10 minutes. Can PSU finally get a stop?

Wow, what a pass by Carr!

Magic 8 ball says… yes! I was shocked they didn’t call a foul on OSU when they were scrapping with Garner who had stolen the ball

Whoa - what a pass! Now D up for 3 seconds!

That wasn’t dakich’s fault but I would not want dakich on the floor for defense in such a huge possession if I was an osu fan. Especially when he can get switched on to carr

1 Like

great read on that cut

Yeah, but you know help is coming to make up for Dakich being the defender.

I can’t figure out how everyone doesn’t just abuse Dakich like we did.

1 Like

What was that osu? In bounds the ball that low and Jackson took his time to get off that heave

Weird final possession all around. Both teams seemed pretty casual. Like the result anyway!

Mike Watkins’ Eddie Murphy Stache just makes me laugh every time I see it

1 Like

Nittany!!!

Looking at psu’s game winning play, bates-diop really fell asleep. No reason for him to be glued to Watkins ten feet from the hoop.

Edit: wasn’t even Watkins it was Moore. Even more reason to leave him to help

Were we already ahead of OSU as an NCAA seed?

Not sure. But it may boost PSU into Q1?

Of course they showed that God damn Evan Turner shot, the terrible final possession was karma for that. I like how Penn State has zero resume besides their inability to lose to OSU.

2 Likes

It should boost PSU to high 60’s RPI… now quad 1

That’s what Dylan was saying. I also liked OSU as a marquee win, but from what I gather it’s better to have another Q1, I guess.