Big Ten Discussion

Looks like I wasn’t missing much…

4 Likes

So that’s what Nebraska’s offense looks like when you stay in front of Webster and Watson…

First half without Eron Harris and MSU scores 49 points

Looked like Nebraska didn’t even know that Sparty runs on misses (Nebraska was 8/30, so there were a lot) and makes. Also helps when a bad shooting team goes 4/8 from deep.

Who is the bad shooting team?

Hope this is the same version of the Huskers we see in Lincoln.

MSU plays so many guys that I don’t see the Harris injury hurting them that much. Harris had some bright moments, but his Big Ten offensive rating was under 100 and he rarely played more than 25 mins in a game.

1 Like

They are one of the most bi-polar teams in the Big Ten.

Oh dang, you’re right. Would never have guessed they were shooting 38% with the Kenpom 94th offense.

Turnovers, free throw shooting and offensive rebounding killing that offense right now.

Buddy of mine loved the over ( 133 ) in this game. I told him he was nuts!!

1 Like

I still hold strong with my opinion that if MSU ever lets the 4 freshmen completely loose they will be a ridiculously dangerous team. Langford might be forced to come on the rest of the way

Yea I think izzo has done one of his poorer jobs to date. Maybe it was strategic. He knew this years upside was sweet 16. Play them sporadically and they all stay outSide of bridges. He leaves either way. Next year they try for final 4 caliber run. If they add Bowen to replace bridges that’s a nice team.

Winston
Langford
Bowen
Jackson
Ward

1 Like

It’s odd. My experience with over unders is the opposite of what you might think. Two good offenses? Ends up 65-58. Good ds? 83-78. Same with football, especially pro. Two good ds always score more then you think In the nfl.

Can’t believe how OSU trashed Wisconsin tonight. Not often that Wisconsin gives up that many points.

1 Like

Life on the road in the B1G! It truly is hard to get wins, especially when a team goes 10 for 16 outside. Hoping we can do that to Purdue, otherwise it scares me to rely on needing road wins - even at Nebraska.

1 Like

Wisconsin just doesn’t look right this year. Maybe they will get it together but i don’t know

Think this might be a bit of “what have you done for me lately”…Wisky looked just fine until the past 2 weeks, and even then they did beat Maryland. Plus they have the excuse of losing to us without Koenig. Are they a top seed? Probably not. But they’re still an upper echelon team in this league, despite what happened last night

See I’ve watched them 5 or 6 times dating back to the unc game. They just don’t look the same to me. In each Michigan game they played putrid and should have lost both as we all know.

Obviously the talent is there for a deep run in the tourney but I’m scared to bet on them because they just looked bad All year.

It should be a fun Big Ten Tournament this year. I think every team is capable of beating any other team.

1 Like