Big Ten Discussion

And Ohio State in the 20s… go figure.

HA yeah, he always seems to be all over the place. That one makes no sense.

2-0. 16-7.

Nebraska -5 (vs Illinois), Penn State -7 (vs Minnesota) and Michigan (vs. Maryland) over 136 tonight.

3 Likes

Andy Katz’ “Power 36” feature has Michigan #9 overall.

5 Likes
2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: 2017-18 Bracketology

Tony Carr has MISSED 34 shots in his last TWO games. What a freaking shot pig.

and that’s with Shep Garner on the team!! He was their chucker for like 2 years, before Carr enrolled.

I don’t understand these 3 games in a week - wasn’t the whole point of playing 2 conference games in December to avoid this? The BTT is a week early, so playing 2 games in December should mean everyone can fit 16 games in before the BTT without having to play 3 games in a week, just like in a “normal” year where the BTT is a week later, everyone plays 18 games after new years without having to play 3 games in a week.

2 Likes

Fox TV deal has added new timeslots (like Monday and Friday nights).

ahh, so it’s for tv, not MSG like Beilen’s comments made it seem (still not sure why they can’t have whoever plays on Monday not play again until sat/sun, but the maneuvering the tv schedule is probably difficult).

Figures

It is both. The company line is that it is for MSG… but the FOX deal plays a big part as far as I can tell.

This Nebraska/Illinois game is a real mess…

1 Like

It must be to handle the Fox Deal…Big Ten play this year is 8 weeks to play 16 games…

I believe I heard that they were gonna continue to do the 2 December Big Ten games in future years? Presumably to make that scheduling easier?

Turned it on after you said that (after KU/WVU ended). Immediately saw a horrible outlet pass thrown out of bounds, followed by ball dribbled out of bounds, followed by another turnover to transition dunk.

Yes – because of 20 game schedule.

Looks like 0-3…

Clearly Illinois will foul another three point shooter to lose this right?

WOW. Nebraska for the win at the horn. James Palmer Jr. take a bow.

Oh boy Illinois