Nojel eastern - 58
Jamal Cain - 74 - offer
Jordan Poole -102 - commit
Kyle young - 109 - offer
Isaiah livers - 114
Brad Davison - 119 - offer
Donnie Tillman - not ranked

1 Like

Rankings, by themselves, donā€™t mean anything. I read it hear at UMHoops.

Rankings, by themselves, donā€™t mean everything.

They are just another data point.

Also @johnmiller not sure why you had Cain unranked, looks like heā€™s 74.

1 Like

On the first post, rivals skipped from 73 to 75 and omitted Cain. That has since been corrected.

1 Like

My fault, I looked through the whole list and didnā€™t see him. I guess now we know why. Thanks.

1 Like

Freudian slip? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not surprised to see Livers that close to Young, Seems like there has been much more talk about Young for some reason, not sure if thatā€™s because he was offered maybe thatā€™s why.

Young has an offer, and significantly more offers from teams around the Midwest.

Livers visited for the first time last week and has been something of a stock-riser this spring.

Surprised Tillman canā€™t make the cut at 150? Played on big enough stages to get seen and put up #s

1 Like

Is MattD on a self imposed sabbatical again?

1 Like

Nojel Eastern visiting today.

Michigan doing a good job of getting offers/visits in before July to a number of 2017 kids. Obviously theyā€™ll focus on that group, but will be interesting to see the next wave of offers in August to push this group.

Would love to get Eastern. Obviously I like Simpson, but I think there is a real opportunity for Eastern to win the starting PG role as freshman over X. At the very least, he could be a real part of the rotation with opportunity for more minutes each year. At his height, he could probably see the court as a creator at 1-3.

Sam Webbs headline on the Eastern visit states it was his best visit by far but no offerā€¦ Please tell me he will not have to visit again to receive that offerā€¦

Sounds like verifying transcripts.

1 Like

Hereā€™s an article.

A kid from Evanston will have a very easy time adjusting to life in Ann Arbor.

Hope we can start getting more recruits from the Chicago area. We do amazingly well in Ohio and Indiana, but Chitown is a huge missed opportunity.

Chicago isnā€™t an easy area to recruit (look at all MSUā€™s misses over the last few years)ā€¦ But I think that thereā€™s a chance that Donlon will really help there. The Charles Matthews signing helps. Jordan Poole plays on a Chicago AAU team and knows a lot of these guys as well.

Would be awesome to get this guy to commit early. Any word from him on when he intends to choose?

Donā€™t think Nojel Eastern is in any hurry or plans to commit early.