2017 Recruiting Notes

Definitely wouldn’t mind Dawson in 17 with this type of ability

1 Like

Sucks, yea they got space.

That video is actually my first time looking at Tillman on tape, and man he looks short. He’s listed at 6’7 on rivals but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s 6’6 or shorter. Can you speak on any of that since you’ve seen him in person?

Matt d the video doesn’t say but who is that pg after Tillman. I’ve been trying to figure it out. Little flashy but whoa can he play. Number ten in the blue,it comes on when tillmans ends

Okay, I guess the gist of it is that Brian Snow believes that Michigan is the massive favorite after Jared Ridder’s commitment to Xavier this evening.

2 Likes

Thanks man

I dont follow Matt Moreno on twitter but after watching that nice clip of Dawson I went to his home twitter feed and the top pinned tweet of Brandon Williams… is… well…something i have never seen before. Just fun to see

You’ve never seen it because it’s a double-dribble. LOL.

1 Like

Any overlap between Wilkes and Matthews being on campus this weekend? I’d assume not, but wasn’t sure how that timing worked.

1 Like

Does anyone know who that is after the Tillman video? Number ten at pangos camp. Video just switches. And it doesn’t say who that pg is. Flashy but wow. If anyone knows or mattd sees this please let me know.

1 Like

Some good Jaren Jackson film
http://www.krossover.tv/jaren-jackson-jr-dot-spiece-indy-heat-session-3-highlights

Any word on how good the relationship is, here? He seems perfect for our 4 spot. I wonder if he sees himself as a 4.

Maryland and Georgetown (where his dad played) are two favorites for Jackson right now probably.

Here’s a recent update with him:

Jackson scrolled through his phone after the game while talking to reporters, listing various college coaches who had texted him in the 30 minutes or so after the game. He mentioned Michigan head coach John Beilein and Maryland assistant Cliff Warren among others. Maryland is seen as the early leader for Jackson, who said no schools are standing out to him at the moment.

He did mention that he’s “intrigued” by some of the newer schools that have gotten involved lately, including Kansas and Texas. He doesn’t think he’ll be able to take any visits this month due to numerous commitments in tournaments and showcases.

1 Like

Hahaha no doubt a travel upon further review. I guess i have my NBA goggles on today

Good to hear the staff is keeping in touch. He may be blowing up but since they’ve offered they should redouble efforts to keep him interested. Really nice player.

Jackson feels like a recruitment where nobody knows much, perhaps even the player. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s waiting to see if Duke/UK/maybe Kansas offer. Seems like he’s gone out of his way to say good things about Michigan though.

Thats what I am hoping for. I hope that because he was our second (or was it first?) offer of the class and that it still is a small offer sheet out there that it signals to him that he is a priority and that we saw his potential prior to everyone else blowing up on him. I am probably naive though…

Kyle Young down to 10 schools

1 Like

Hey Dylan do you by chance recognize the point guard at the end of tillmans video recently posted by mattd? I think it might be Brandon Williams but idk. I’m dying to know.

I thought people were just saying that interest had cooled? Haven’t heard this name in a while.