2017 - G - Greg Elliott (Target)

Mattd…lets go another route…How close are Dave and Greg? Are Greg and Cain close? Any impact on either of those relationships to recruitment?

Going with him? I’ll get you a beer in Milwaukee lol.

They already have a PG in that class.

MSU is on track to have Foster Loyer and Tyger Campbell in 2018.

No, I meant are you going to take the trip to Marquette with him. I live in Milwaukee.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Recruiting Notes

Milwaukee in general is a pretty bad place right now. A lot of crime and segregation.

I’m about 20 miles north and hope to keep it that way.

Gotta be honest, I watched a bit of La Lumiere and Campbell looked really small and, well, average to me. It was just one game, of course.

He looked like he should be playing tailback somewhere.

Solomon looked good. Seems like he’s completely getting overlooked. Not sure how, real athletic/ looked tall and with a nice shot. Nice slasher too.

He is a traditional pg. He has a sick handle but he won’t blow you away with highlight plays.

Yeah I’ve watched a reasonable amount of Tyger during EYBL…don’t get the big deal about him, at all.

idk, the fact that his name is Tyger is pretty awesome in and of itself.

1 Like

Curious which coach it will be.

1 Like
2 Likes

Very curious to see if Greg gets an offer

Has he been up to AA for a visit?

So what do folks believe is the real chance that Greg gets offered? A large contingency on here hopes that he does regardless of Bamba. We also may just be too late to the party. If I were a betting man, I would put the odds that he gets offered at less than 50%. I think we are just going to slow play this too much to land him. What are others thoughts?

Did Dylan just break out the neuralyzer from Men in Black?

8 Likes

Keep in mind that getting offered is a different question than whether he signs with Michigan…