Spike discusses next year, etc

I’ll answer my own question: 6 transfers*
Not counting 5th years (Horford, Bielfeldt)

E. Udoh (after 07-08)
K. Grady (after 08-09)*
L. Lucas-Perry (after 09-10)
E. Smotrycz (after 11-12)
C. Christian (after 11-12)
C. Brundidge (after 11-12)

None in the last 3 seasons.

Add Anthony Wright as a 5th year, right?

If we got space for him I’d love to have him back as the first guard off the bench. Sure Simpson probably wouldn’t play much in that scenario but I’m ok with that for now.? Walton spike Irvin Robinson and Donall would be very dangerous from outside. Or what about Walton spike Dawkins Robinson and donnall. That’s the three ball lineup of the century right there. Xavier will have his time soon enough. Go for gusto and play to win it all. I mean that’s what we have been waiting for for all these years right? Ever since everyone left early after our surprise run? The wealth of upper class men/ seniors. Let the frosh sit
Walton
Maar

Sent by accident. Tough with phone. Rotation of
Walton
Maar
Robinson
Irvin
Donnall
Bench in order
Spike
Dawkins
Wagner
Wilson
Xavier.

Doyle chatman leave in this scenario giving spike a chance to finish this. That would be a very good team. I mean spike is an X factor. Is there a better drive and dish guy on the team?Imagine him in the lane this year. Also he’s amazing at the little dumps and finding the big man in case anyone forgets. He’s also been known to carry us for spurts. I’d really like to have seen him play this year. He could be really good at age 24 playing with the 18 year old Cassius winstons of the world. Erin Andrews would have to take him serious after this run

Kate Upton

1 Like

Yeah I had him down but forgot to type him in.

Dont forget Birdman McLimans too