Recruits at Gameday?

Also, MattD being a lawyer might be the least shocking “this is what I do for a living” announcement I’ve ever seen. He’s probably a defense attorney, considering how passionately he will defend an opinion even when he has dogwalked by the opposition.

Also, MattD being a lawyer might be the least shocking "this is what I do for a living" announcement I've ever seen. He's probably a defense attorney, considering how passionately he will defend an opinion even when he has dogwalked by the opposition.

Advocating vigorously is always a positive characteristic of an attorney - Thank You!

In all seriousness - this thread is about recruits that were in attendance this weekend. We’ve spiraled far from that. You guys have the superior argument, I concede. Im out of this one, I’ll leave it to you guys to speak on non-attendance dialogue

"And that is what percentage of 6'3 and under players in proportion to total...........I rest my case."

You said “…if any…” He listed a few examples. You rested your case. If this were a real case, you would lose. I hope you’re not an attorney.

A good lawyer is always familiar with material facts and language. A bad lawyer is not. See, your contention would’ve been just fine had you included the material language verbatim, which read " not many, if any". This is quite different from your convenient contention that I said “if any”.

Just another guy trying to jump on the bandwagon…and once again it failed.

By the way - I am an an attorney by day (and night seemingly), basketball expert in my free time.

…guess that explains it.

(and side note: self-proclaimed basketball expert)

For those that disagree, please expand........im curious

Well how about you have no idea why we are fading with DT and you are just picking whatever reason fits your narrative.

For those that disagree, please expand........im curious

Well how about you have no idea why we are fading with DT and you are just picking whatever reason fits your narrative.

This is the type of garbage that is laughable

No reason…that’s a joke. Listen to Sam Webb once in a while and you’ll see that I’m not picking a narrative. If you think I’m “picking a narrative” so be it, but you’ll see soon enough. Say what you want about my opinions, but my track record speaks for itself in terms of conveying information. To suggest otherwise is silly

Winston and Thornton went head to he at the Michigan camp last summer, and Winston held his own. Thornton is probably the best PG out there, regardless of class, but Winston is really good. Getting him in the fold also means Izzo doesn’t get him, and he badly needs a PG in that class.

More than held his own…actually sounds like Winston got the better of him. Not saying Winston is better…sample size and all…

More than held his own...actually sounds like Winston got the better of him. Not saying Winston is better...sample size and all....

Watched em go head to head there… Winston was great. He won more games and probably outplayed DT Jr. statistically.

Thornton definitely showed all of his tools though. Elite athlete, will to defend and really got after it.