Michigan offers four-star forward Terrance Williams

3 Likes

He posted a tweet earlier in the weekend saying Michigan was watching him but assumed it was a mistake cause he already had a final list. Going to be real interesting how many new offers come out and the biggest thing being who they get on campus sooner than later. Really hoping the staff can get a bunch of kids in for the Elite Camp.

1 Like

The Producer
Why him? : Exactly what position Williams fits on the next level, there really isn’t a defined role. Just expect that he’s going to find a way on the floor and he’s going to find ways to be productive. He scores inside when he needs to, starts making jumpers when his inside game gets figured out and he always seems to end up having put together a much better statistical line than you would expect. Just focus on what he does and that’s produce.
Recruitment : This edition of the awards needs a prediction, right? So I’ll predict that Williams ends up staying real close to home and commits to Patrick Ewing and Georgetown.

1 Like

He plays AAU with Hunter Dickinson. If there’s a connection there, it might help–I would be thrilled with that duo.

2 Likes

Real smooth release with a short motion. Looks solid.

I like the offer. Stylistically I think he’d fit the Big Ten’s physical style of play and tempo. Plus it could help in landing Dickinson potentially.

4 Likes

I would rather have my man scooby. This kid can play though but scooby could be our draymond green.

1 Like

I like him too. Based on very limited film, he’s got a bit of a Kenny Goins vibe in a high school setting–very fundamentally sound, efficient, can stretch a defense and score at multiple levels, rebounds well and knows what to do with an offensive rebound when he gets one, physical enough to play in the Big Ten, does not look to be a great athlete, but solid enough, and as Bossi said, you look at his numbers and they’re very good despite a lack of flashiness. He also seems to work well with Dickinson. I’d take him on his own in a minute…and if he helps with Dickinson, so much the better.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna be too picky as long as Howard can bring in high level talents and coach them and win.

3 Likes