Game 6: Tarleton State at Michigan Open Thread

Dickinson getting a proper dressing down in the huddle from Juwan

1 Like

Well, I guess we learned the problem isn’t simply facing length…

1 Like

relax, its november 24th

The problem seems to be mostly basketball related.

3 Likes

Let’s keep in mind that Juwan never had the heart to pull Austin Davis from the starting lineup regardless of how much more Hunter deserved the spot. It took an injury to get the change. Unless Johns sprains an ankle, there is no telling how long he will start each game.

This team is VERY sloppy. But that is something that can be fixed. I think this team just doesn’t know their identity yet. However, we know they are wildly talented. There is plenty of time to get things figured out.

4 Likes

This is super frustrating.

Is that leadership?

1 Like

2 practices weren’t enough to make corrections I guess.

Juwan is not happy with his team. Not one bit

1 Like

4, nearly 5 turnovers for Johns in 6.5 minutes

Waiting for the first person to talk about what a test Tarleton state is

1 Like
1 Like

Our problem is defenses that get in our faces and pressure.

Ultimate redemption story: loss to Carlton St and goes on to win the B1G by 5 games.

It’s still early but this might be a long year. Johns is tentative, Devante plays but doesn’t seem to play to win, Diabate is very raw, nobody can shoot off the dribble, and no consistent 3 point shooting. Hopefully one of the guards can become like a MAAR off the bench and become steady. Aside from Brooks everybody has to up their games and efforts.

1 Like

At this point, I am watching every second so that I can feel relieved when they turn the corner. Not sure when that will be. Maybe this game, maybe February. I would lean toward the former, but who knows. This is eerie and unfortunate. I would go so far as to label it inexplicable.

our problem is defenses that play defense

1 Like

Have we ever seen Michigan not miss a shot in the first 8 minutes of a game?

More rebounding like that, Caleb.

2 Likes