Game 28: Wisconsin at Michigan Open Thread

Anyone see Eli warming up?

for god’s sake give me a full-strength rotation for once

7 Likes

michaelscottnoooooo.gif

No Eli confirmed.

Time for Bajema to step up and occupy Baird’s seat on the bench.

7 Likes

I feel bad for the Eli and for the team!

3 Likes

Probably going to need 40 mins from X tonight and close to that from DeJulius.

2 Likes

Gotta remember that Isaiah is in the rotation… I wonder if we see U-M experiment with some Franz/Livers/Johns lineups, for example.

9 Likes

I would say that is correct, and we need the officials to pretty much swallow their whistles! No offense, ChattaM!

Brooks has played 82% of minutes in conference play. huge test for Juwan’s rotations on the fly

1 Like

I am pretty upset, I think Eli is hugely underrated on this team and we’re going to feel that tonight

5 Likes

Eli is great, but I do think Michigan’s bench has benefited from being thrown into the fire – especially in January. Great opportunity to David DeJulius today.

2 Likes

I’m kinda confused by that. The way I’m reading it is that he’s waiting for a black carbon fiber one to be made but he has a clear one that he could use now?

Article was written yesterday, probably means he has a clear mask but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s cleared to play in games.

1 Like

Yes, I think we WILL see that! In that case I hope Castleton steps up as he did two games ago just to help out with rotations at the three/four. More than anything I wish we had one more guard with some experience that could play!

2 Likes

Also I know the NBA banned the black masks when Lebron was wearing one. Are they even allowed in college?