Game 21: Michigan at Penn State Open Thread

The Howard bros are both such bad defenders it’s wild :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Is Jace better at defense or offense?

2 Likes

Jace just isn’t a big ten player. He tries and his effort is good but he can’t do anything on offense and certainly can’t guard big ten guards

2 Likes

That was a play where it won’t show in the books. McDaniel moves up with his man and effectively blocks Jace who is late to stop a layup. Almost any lineup without McDaniel is more productive.

Jace before Tschetter?

Hunter needs to get going. No points and 1 reb is a joke. If nothing else, he needs to hit the offensive glass as no one on psu can guard him 1 on 1

3 Likes

It feels like the real problem is that you just can’t give away possessions (on offense or defense) in competitive games. At some point, those possessions that are given away become just too big of a handicap to overcome.

He’s still in AFTER the to? Juwan. You need to go if you’re just going to play your kid bc he’s your kid

1 Like

If you wanna give him like a 2-3 min spurt to give a guy a rest whatever. But keeping him in after a timeout ?!?!

3 Likes

Gonna be a long game if shots like that fall for PSU

2 Likes

The way this year has gone, I was 100% sure he’d make that.

1 Like

yeah man there are some people WAY over their skis :laughing:

unfortunately it’s negative thirty degrees where I am so I can’t even go outside and my brain continues to drag me back to this thread…

1 Like

Jace just had a 4 minute stint on the court

1 Like

Ok Hunter demand that ball

Baker pull up 3s on the run

why?? time to stop playing him coach, he’s not good enough to get bench minutes

1 Like

IMO, if I’m Tschetter I 100% transfer. Would be stuck behind Jace another year no matter what

2 Likes

Alright no one else shoot but Jett

4 Likes

Wow (characters)

1 Like

Jett is unconscious

1 Like