Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

Why do you say that? Great switch ability, good length, I think he could very easily start for a playoff team. Mobile defensive big, good rebounder, and can finish

2 Likes

I think he is a good backup on a good team.

Undersized but good motor, good put back guy. Would be good energy off the bench on a PHX, Boston, Chicago, Miami, GS, Nets, Bucks or anyone else in contention.
Cant score much at all, especially consistently. But a good, tough big who can give you great mins off the bench. Nothing wrong with that.

4 Likes

Last night, he had some very dubious fouls called against him. Heā€™s getting the chance to be a starter, though. He just is undersized and does not get a favorable whistle at this point.

Yeah, every team can use a guy like him. He reminds me a lot of Udonis Haslem, back when he played. However, heā€™d be better off if the Pistons had 4 other offensive options around him. With Killian still coming along slowly, there isnā€™t a lot of balance in the offense right now.

1 Like

Yeah Isaiah is not a backup Center. At least not long term anyway. Not many 20 year olds can protect the rim, switch on guards, finish in the paint and show a nascent shooting touch.

2 Likes

Just think about whoā€™s starting at center for half the teams u just named. Robert Williams, Nic Claxton, Ivica Zubac, Clint Capela are just guys who start for playoff teams. I agree with part of what your saying, I just donā€™t think you need a elite offensive big to win in the NBA

2 Likes

Killian with a double double tonight. Still looking good off the catch. Cade still struggling shooting the ball but he made some clutch plays down the stretch in the win

3 Likes

I have no context for any of this but respect to Isaiah for not having any of it

8 Likes

Beef Stew wanted to end LeBron. Sadly the media will spin this as LeBron being the victim.

2 Likes

I love Beef Stew but from this video it clearly looks like an accident. I get that Lebronā€™s persona non grata to at half the US population. but letā€™s be objective here lol

Edit: I will day Iā€™m not really following the game and not completely aware of the context.

Edit: Westbrook, Davis, and the other players doing a ā€˜hold me back broā€™ is hilarious though. Pathetic.

It looks on purpose to me.

4 Likes

There are angles that make it look pretty intentional on LeBronā€™s part. You can see bron turn his head to Stewart, so he sees what heā€™s doing, and then swing a closed fist up at Stewartā€™s face. Not sure Lebron was trying to punch him in the face but he was definitely trying to send the young guy a message. Whatever suspension Stewart gets, lebron should get that plus three games.

6 Likes

Yeah, was a cheap shot by Bron. Stew has to get a hold of himself when he goes in white hot rage mode though. Shout out to Cade for the impressive strength to hold him back (and his first triple double.)

2 Likes

Best angle of what he did. 100% intentional

1 Like

Clearly intended contact, but I donā€™t think you swing down on a 6ā€™8 guy if youā€™re trying to him him in the face.

1 Like

Where exactly do you think he was trying to hit him?

Yeah, I see it now. Itā€™s definitely intentional though I agree that I doubt he was trying to get his face and bloody him. Lebron should be suspended for an extended period. I think Stew lost himself a bit though.

2 Likes

Was probably just trying to hit him generally? It looks like a flail because heā€™s annoyed.

1 Like

Hit him where generally? Stew was leaning on him. That made Lebron upset. Since Stew was leaning on him, obviously his face was going to be right there. Lebron turns his head and glances as he is doing it too. Iā€™m sure he didnā€™t expect Stew to get bloodied, but he knew what he was doing.

1 Like

A ā€œget off meā€ message elbow to the chest, probably.

2 Likes