Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

why what happened to the lakers

Klay to Dallas instead. Seems like a who cares signing but most folks think Klay is still 2015 Klay I guess.

Dallas easily having the most overrated off season so far. Guess what you still canā€™t defend if anybody is making 3s on you and your offense vs. switching is still Luka/Kyrie isolation.

2 Likes

Like Harris signing. Two years and done. Very manageable.

You still ā€œtrust the process!!!ā€ I thought we talked about thatā€¦

I canā€™t wait to continue my flawless record of Pistons takes (my only miss was being approving of Monte Morris)

Melton at 12mil was another of my hopes. Warriors got him for 11mil. Good MLE type player.

And wanted this guy at 10 per.
https://x.com/wojespn/status/1807896017167151544

Not even joking but it would actually make roster sense for the Pistons to add Andre Drummond and either Luke Kennard and Spencer Dinwiddie to go with Tobias Harris.

Drummond got signed

1 Like

Didnā€™t Andre agree to a deal with Philly?

Iā€™m guessing that ends the chances of the Wagner brothers staying together in Orlando. Franz is going to lose his roommate :confused:

I think starting Holland in the G League unless heā€™s much better than advertised is the way to go. Start with Harris and fontecchio on the court together.

Hopefully the new regime will actually make use of the G League as a development tool and get solid players that can run the main teamā€™s plays. Weaver would just waste his two-way slots and this past year didnā€™t seem to have any interest in getting players with any upside (besides Johntay Porter.)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Michigan Players in the NBA

Love how this thread has morphed to ā€˜NBA Open Discussionā€™

Pretty curious what the Magic are doing at the 5. Bringing on KCP says ā€œweā€™re serious about trying to competeā€ but Goga/Mo/Wendell at center is kind of the opposite. Goga finally finished at a non-abominable rate so the advanced metrics like him but eh. Heā€™s a guy.

Such an odd team. Bunch of young guys who are ~league average and 3-4 years from now will probably be plus offensive players when the shooting finally comes but no obvious stars yet.

Untitled drawing - 2024-07-02T123439.446

2 Likes

Maybe we should start a separate thread?

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1808246137209643120?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg
Orlando is signing all the bigs

1 Like

With Wagner and Tillman going off the board today, Pistons are going to go from having all the centers to having no centers besides Duren. They really need to lean into Stewart at the 5.

1 Like