Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

With who they’ve been trotting out the last couple of games, I’m not so sure you can do that. Sure, there’s Ivey and Sasser. But Wiseman had something like a 4 game college career, I hadn’t heard of Tosan Evbuomwan until this summer, Chimeze Metu, Buddy Beohiem, Malichi Flynn, Jared Rhodan, Evan Fournier, and Troy Brown Jr.

At the moment, they’re pushing hard for being beatable by a college team. I think they’d still win 8 out of 10 but not 10 out of 10.

No, there are levels to it between college players and NBA players. Pistons would win 10 out of 10.

2 Likes

One person tweeted saying Clingan is better than Stewart.

Even if that’s true, that’s one matchup. And the least important one in the NBA.

I don’t know about 10 out of 10. I saw an Amaker led Michigan team kick the crap out of a g-league team. Robinson, Michigan Overpower Fayetteville in Exhibition - University of Michigan Athletics

1 Like

G-League is worlds different than the NBA team and it’s an exhibition game. Not at all comparable.

Brian Scalabrine’s quote, “I’m closer to LBJ than you are to me” is absolutely true.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/NBA_University/status/1772405878886371541

:grimacing:

Today’s injury report:

OUT:
Tek
Duren
Stew
Ausar
Grimes
Gibson
Umude

QUESTIONABLE:
Cade

Our injured guys would also likely win 8 out of 10 vs. our healthy guys.

Just as everyone predicted, Malichi Flynn becomes the 3rd NBA player ever to come off the bench and score 50 points.

The Pistons still lost, but it was something to watch.

2 Likes

I’m sure Weaver will re-sign him now

As the 5th guard (making 5th guard money), I’d be okay with that.

Well, that’s…something

1 Like

Worst player in NBA history to score 50 in a game? What other contenders are there? Tony Delk? Who else?

btw, I was in Toronto last week and saw the Raps play the Knicks. The Raps are quietly on a 14 game losing streak and basically playing the 509 + Gradey Dick at the moment

Delk was a decent player (also a Piston, which I’d forgotten), though more as a defender. Saddiq had 50 a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Malachi Flynn is worse than those guys

Looking at this list, Gopher Legend Willie Burton stands out to me:

I appreciate the capitalizations of L above.

1 Like

Saddiq Bey scored 50 pts lol

Bey is better than Flynn