Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

BTW- The Pistons had by far their biggest win of the season today.

It was a nice win. Watched most of the game. I still think things are real weird around the team with Monty saying they look better without Cade. Well yes Sasser looked good today finding lobs and hitting shots. Not ready to throw Cade way either. The biggest key to them moving forward is making sure Duren stays healthy 22 and 21 and nobody could cover him. Bench beat OKC like a drum. Duren average close to 14 and 12 and only 20 years old. lots of fun to watch.

I think there’s an argument to be made to move Cade off the ball, but he can still be the primary option. Let Jaden have more on-ball responsibilities. I’m starting to be open to Reed Sheppard for the Pistons. Sheppard, Jaden, Cade, Ausar and Duren would be a solid starting lineup for the future with at least Sasser and Beef coming off the bench.

I would still try to fire Monty and find someone who understands X’s and O’s and personnel.

as soon as I saw they inexplicably won I said to my friends “bad news for the lions”

Detroit Fans: I want Detroit to beat the best team in the west!

monkey paw curl

Detroit Fans: No! Not like this!!!

I told you it’s the other team that routinely blows 17 point leads!!!1

Same. The basketball-football zero-sum game is not just a UofM thing.

2 Likes

James Edwards said that the Pistons was going to trade Killian until Monty said he wants to work with him so the trade never happened. Just shoot Monty into the sun.

It’s not like he’s hurt his value. He’s still going to fetch next to nothing.

3 Likes

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1755292194305364343?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg
Pistons are cooking now

1 Like

Fonteccio is intriguing. Low usage, can shoot it from outside. Maybe this opens up trading Bogey away.

1 Like

Troy Weaver is cooking

The Monte Morris era was memorable

2 Likes

Let the Shake Milton era begin

1 Like

The Morris trade is just a weird deck chair shuffle I don’t know

Fonteccio can help them play cromulent basketball

Maybe the hope is Troy Brown can rediscover what he lost from the playoff as a Lakers but otherwise, meh.

Fonteccio is a solid trade. He can help them at the wing.

They need to cut someone from the roster to make room for the trade. I hope it’s either Hayes or Wiseman.

i feel like you could chart michigan bball’s downfall just by measuring how often this word is used on the forums. it’s gotta be virtually untouched since early november

2 Likes

We are a cromulence black hole, a magnetic ball of anti-cromulence

More time for Sasser which is good.

I don’t know

Shake will play

Ivey with a banger of a 2nd half. Pistons win in Sacramento. Michigan beats Wisconsin and now this!!!

1 Like