Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

I want Zach Lavine so badly

1 Like

Bulls fan here

No you donā€™t

However give us Jaden Ivey and a pick for him plz

3 Likes

Ausar is really good, ceiling is limitless but heā€™s 4 years away and this franchise couldnā€™t develop 96 Michael Jordan if he came into the league as a rookie.

Iā€™m burnt out, Cade friggin blows. Iā€™ve said this for a while but Iā€™m certain of it now: we have the worst outlook in the league besides the wizards with the bulls finally pulling their heads out of their collective @ss. Theyā€™ll get a massive haul for Caruso, Lavine, DeRozan.

Iā€™ll take the under on the Bulls even trading all 3 let alone getting a huge haul

Yeah

Not a lot of faith in AKME

You genuinely think Cade just magically got worse? Like what is the thought process there? Dude is getting triple teamed every game so I literally donā€™t know what people expect.

Yes, he hasnā€™t played great but its the ā€œwhyā€ to me that is more important.

1 Like

I understand thereā€™s some mitigating factors but youā€™re lowering the bar way too much for someone we all thought would be the franchise player. Even if all of what you said is true, whatā€™s the ceiling for what he can do? Great players overcome bad conditions at least to some degree. I would have bought the excuses for his 20+ pt games with low efficiency and high turnover rate but I expected those to be low points not whatever the heck heā€™s put out these past 2 games.

Look, Iā€™m frustrated with Cadeā€™s play as well recently but we are still early in the season. He missed basically the entire season last year. Today his box score didnā€™t look great because he was passing way more out of the double which i think showed pretty good process. Would I like him to be hitting more shots though? absolutely

Cade has played the most minutes in the NBA so far and he has no help whatsoever. You know when Cade looked at his best? The first couple games of the season when more of the roster was healthy. Cade is better when Duren is healthy because thatā€™s his roll man.

I just think its comically early to say Cade blows. Cade is an INCREDIBLY smart basketball player and he will figure it out. Heā€™s probably exhausted and tired of getting double and triple teamed on a daily basis. I frankly donā€™t want to hear any overarching conclusions about Cade until we are at least like halfway through the season and he has like 20 games with Bogey in the lineup.

Blow is a relative term. Cade will be a good player but Iā€™m facing the music here as a Pistons fan, this franchise is cooked if thatā€™s all heā€™s going to be.

1 Like

I just think its silly to say this is all heā€™s going to be. So many players would look a lot worse if he was playing with 4 non-shooters

I get that isaiah stewart can hit some threes but defenses DO NOT respect him. I was listening to the Hawks broadcast and they were saying theyā€™ll let Stew shoot all night and if he beats them by hitting 8 threes then he beats them. Just give him some time man. Weā€™ve seen Cade do it before and weā€™ll see him do it again. Get the kid a little bit better of a supporting cast and heā€™ll start to shine. He is quite literally playing with the absolute worst supporting cast in the NBA and its not even close.

1 Like

I recommend giving both of these videos a watch to remind yourself who Cade is. He will be a perennial all-star. He is going through a rough patch which happens to everybody and letā€™s save judgement on this season until we get some shooters back in the lineup (Bogey, Monte, Livers) as well as Duren.

Pistonsā€™ November record since Troy Weaver was hired: 6-32. Thatā€™s with an 0-0 November record during the 2020-21 season. 7 more games in November this year and Iā€™m not sure if they match the 3-12 record from the previous two Novembers

1 Like

Is Kevin Knox really starting

1 Like

Knox is indeed starting and killing the starting line up. With 2x the minutes Ivey is clocking.

Iā€™m watching terrorism unfold against the Raptors right now.

1 Like

Cade is in purgatory. The current roster is abysmal. Cade is literally trying to direct people where to go mid-play

Any talent these guys had has been sucked out by the Pistonsā€™ godawful development staff or Monty Williams, thereā€™s no other explanation as to why this season is way less enjoyable than the last.

Just get rid of everyone, especially this piece of shot owner. Ban him for life Silver.

I take back everything I ever said about Dwayne Casey, the man is a saint.

1 Like

Because Troy Weaver is incapable of putting together a halfway decent roster. You canā€™t have an entirely young team forever, these guys need to be able to develop. People clowned the rockets for how much money they spent but their young talent is able to develop this year.

2 Likes

Because they assembled a sensible team

Something, I have been saying for three years, Weaver has shown no inclination to do

1 Like

https://x.com/JLEdwardsIII/status/1726642679868715108?s=20

1 Like

Iā€™m so tired of this guyā€™s haughty attitude towards his own followers when he really adds nothing of value even when heā€™s the only Pistons beat reporter