Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

Cade and Duren is going to be a top 5 duo in this league sooner rather than later

Brandon Miller stepping towards Beef Stew is certainly a decision

1 Like

Look how well they play with Alec Burks out there

:thinking::thinking:

Itā€™s like two years ago when the largest impact on +/- was ā€œis Kelly Olynyk playing?ā€

2 Likes

Burks over Killian feels like an insanely obvious decision, although I guess Burks played most of Crunch time the other day I think?

I think Hayes finished right

Gonna white knuckle this one with a weird lineup I guess

Brandon Miller is annoying

Stewart is having an awesome fourth quarter

1 Like

Thompson with a sneaky 4 point 12 reb 6 assist performance

1 Like

Thatā€™ll do it

Still function way better without Hayes and it almost cost them but Stewart just made every big play in the 4th

Cade just couldnā€™t help himself with the fouling tonight. No need to get a foul there. Just let the bucket happen and live to see another play

Speaking of white knuckling a weird guy lineup

Heat are trying to steal minutes with Herro, Robinson, Jacquez, Dru Smith, and Thomas Bryant

Because defense is typically viewed as effort.

Heā€™s gotta figure that stuff out. He has all the game to superstar for us. But itā€™s like he doesnā€™t even realize it yet and takes cheap ones all the time like it doesnā€™t matter

Like dude, youā€™re our Luka/Giannis/whatever you wanna call it. 12 and 6 in 24 minutes cuz you keep reaching canā€™t happen anymore that was rookie stuff. Lucky they had Charlotte tonight and not somebody better

1 Like

Cade
SHOOTER
Ausar
Stew
Duren

works. Just start Burks. Play him 30-35 a night minimum.

Let Ivey run bench unit and do whatever he wants. He was great tonight.

Need to send Killian somewhere for a bag of Fritos

3 Likes

Caring about effort more than positively impacting the team is pretty silly!

1 Like

Monty needs to stop playing Hayes and the Pistons would be much more competitive. The more he plays Hayes, the more he handicap Pistons from winning games.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a difference between effort and good defense and Hayes isnā€™t a good defender. I donā€™t know why the fans think he is a good defender! Heā€™s not a good defender

1 Like

I wish Weaver can just cut Hayes so Monty can maximize his chance of winning games. Hayes is clearly a minus player on the court and he played him 25+ minutes! Itā€™s insanity

2 Likes

Stew will reward your faith. At worst he comes off the bench down the line and gives you a great 25 minutes. He will impact winning games.

Agreed on needing a sniper next to Cade.

Itā€™s not there yet but Duren, Cade, Thompson, Ivey, and Stew is a nice core. Lots of wins in a couple years. Add a couple shooters and your in there.

1 Like