Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

Ausur looks absolutely awesome on the defensive end. Equally as disastrous with the ball in his hands thus far. 12-13 real quick lol

2 Likes

Insane amount of turnovers but Pistons shooting and defending and rebounding well.

Poor Cade Cunningham

9 turnovers and end the quarter up three?

Beyond the turnovers and fouling the intensity was great. Active defensively, lots of blocks and hit shots.

Cade looks great

Rest of it is a disaster

Awesome they lashed him to this insane lineup

Donā€™t like what i see from Ivey. Looks to be pouting

I would too if I was benched for a guy who should be playing in Estonia

Iā€™m stunned an NBA team started Ausar Thompson and Killian Hayes together

Honestly stunned

Just start Alec Burks dude

2 Likes

Killian had bright teal shoes in the first half. Now highlighter orange shoes in the second. Only his game is a more offensive sight right now

I refuse to scroll up and get context Iā€™m just furious on yā€™allā€™s behalf that Killian is tied for 4th in minutes

Okay fine Iā€™ll scroll up. Is Monty completely incompetent?

Duncan Robinson is playing well

Among all the opening night starters in the entire league how many are worse than Killian Hayes?

Zero

Moreover, this ā€œdefensive focused lineupā€ is defending to the tune of 1.16 ppp

Iā€™m sorry

Ausar and Killian is madness

.87 ppp offensively

Almost impossibly bad

Killian D late in the game was great. Had a few shots to win it but couldnā€™t get any to fall.

Watched some of the fourth quarter and Cade seemed awesome? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Cade was the best player on the floor. Stewart was great and mostly shut Butler down. Ausar already looks like a star defensively but was rough offensively.

In other news, Wemby is ridiculous on defense.

Cade was great

Cadeā€™s incredible