Detroit Pistons & NBA Talk

Wonder if Blaha did this game. Hindsight I should have clicked on the MSU broadcast for this one.

1 Like

I don’t think the Bad Boys ever committed a foul—at least according to Blaha.

Is there reason to be concerned with Morris and Bogey out for a month? I mean its make or break for Killian. I guess im just concerned with Harris probably having to play 20+ minutes and he has issues staying healthy.

There’s 36 minutes of Blaha on youtube doing broadcast of Michigan-MSU its pretty awesome.

1 Like

I mean

Concerned about what

Losing?

Concerned this team is just going to get beaten down by losing.

Harris should mitigate the loss of Bojan.

Do you have a link!

They’re gonna lose a bunch regardless of who is or is not available.

Fwiw, Nate Duncan tabbed the Pistons as one of his “most disappointing teams” which I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around conceptualizing (can a team that won 17 games last year disappoint?)

I see the argument for how it could be, but still lol’d at it.

1 Like

Most disappointing compared to what?

Vegas has the Pistons projected to win the second fewest games in the NBA. To underachieve they would need to win the fewest games in the NBA. Not a lot of wiggle room for disappointment unless you’re an actual fan of the team with an abundance of optimism.

2 Likes

What he said was “what if Cade is just a 34% shooter again - you’re almost starting from square 1”

Like his argument is that Cade needs to be all nba level

Was nice to have basketball back last night.

My preferred rotation for tonight.
Cade, Killian
Ivey, Burks
Harris, Cade/Ausar
Ausar, Stewart
Duren, Stewart

It doesn’t look good without Bojan and Monte.

There’s still some time left to get into the Pistons/Over Under Contest. Win the contest, and win two tickets to a game in the '24-'25 season. I’ll be buying them, so they’ll be in the upper deck! (unless I have a really great business year) :smiley:

https://www.detroitpistonsforum.com/forum/detroit-pistons-forum/detroit-pistons-forum-aa/615187-the-12th-annual-pistons-over-under-contest-is-here

UPDATE: Another Pistons Forum Member said they’d help chip in on the tickets to get us to 100 level!

Actually, my preferred rotation would involve Killian on the bench unless it’s a blowout.

My preferred rotation involves Killian Hayes in La Liga

https://x.com/JLEdwardsIII/status/1717317183900975366?s=20

That’s such insanely poor shooting :joy:

Can’t wait!!!

12-5 lead, stop the count!

My preferred rotation includes Killian being the best player in the league Elon Musk will start on Mars