Big Ten Tournament: Michigan vs. Iowa Open Thread

Best half since…?

Great half from X, but I still feel like he missed a ton of wide open guys on the break. Baffling with how good he is in the halfcourt

1 Like

Man if we could get everybody clicking at the same time.

Iggy-Matthews-Brooks are 3-16. Ouch.

Teammates a scintillating 12-14.

addng Brooks to the poor shooting side is unfair. he shot 2-4. shooting 50% is usually considered good

3 Likes

We only have 1 turnover and 3 fouls. We just need to avoid that second half dry spell that shows up too often.
So far, pretty good ball movement.

1 Like

eli is 1-4, but still feel good about his minutes and shots…

he had two nice assists too

6 Likes

He’s only made one shot unless I missed a bucket. 1-4.

Has Garza ever had an off game against us? Seems like that guy’s always a handful.

2 Likes

If you drink everytime there’s a reference to National Pi Day from now on you may be a teetotaler, but. . . fun.

1 for 3 maybe? made a 3, missed a three and missed a mid range 2?

1-4 on all stat sites

sorry if i missed one.

If Brooks could play like this the rest of this season we could go 8-9 deep instead of 6-7.

2 Likes

I was yelling for him to get it to Poole for an easy layup but then he passed it to Charles for a three. Well played, Zavier.

13 of our 15 baskets have been assisted.

3 Likes

dont forget about the defense.

2 Likes

Iowa may want to stick with a solid rotation this half. Fran McCaffery might outsmart himself tonight dialing up too many lineup combinations. Garza and Cook are tough horses to stop.

Impressed with how our backcourt has muted their players from 1 to 3 to this point.

1 Like

I think Brooks has played well all season. He just has been hesitant to shoot and not shooting well. He seems more confident and ready to shoot the past few games.

5 Likes

We have just suffocated the three point line. Bohannon and Wieskamp non factors so far.

2 Likes

Especially when it’s the Ides of March and there’s a perfectly good Idesaih Livers pun just sitting right there to be made. (I’ll show myself out).

2 Likes