2023 Recruiting Notes

One of the top 2023 prospects in the country.

2 Likes

I definitely prefer the way Juwan handles giving out offers, but Beilein’s June 15th offer day had its own particular charm. It was something to look forward to. A small part of me will always miss it.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Bishop O’Dowd is a Bay Area powerhouse. I wonder if Juwan’s going all-in on Catholic leagues?

He’s also the number 2 recruit in his class - I am guessing it has more to do with the fact that Juwan likes highly rated kids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well, we’re quite overdue for a Jalen to matriculate.

3 Likes

Another Jalen Lewis post. Juwan likes to get started early which I think is a good thing.
5 Likes

I’ll wait until we get two offers out there to do a list. :rofl:

11 Likes

2023 (and potentially 2022 bc of Jett) may be the first class where Juwan is able to get in front of a lot of other coaches recruiting wise. He seems to be great at making impressions on recruits, I can only imagine it will be magnified when he is one of the first coaches to reach out.

4 Likes

Yes exactly and hopefully by then he has a few good seasons under his belt to show recruits as well.
Crazy to think he landed Isaiah Todd without ever coaching a game to that point lol.

4 Likes

247 has officially put in their 2023 rankings.

1 Like

I see there’s a player from Michigan in the top-15. It would be very nice to win that recruiting battle.

7 Likes
2 Likes

He has a bunch of other teammates that are high major kids as well. Kid that was matchup with Tschetter at that camp a week or two ago just transferred there. Sophomore class has at least 3 D1 kids. HS coach played for me when he was in college.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtNicjs4aV/?igshid=zit3ifshg5kw Another 2023 offer out today

In this article it says he will likely reclass up to 2022.

1 Like