2023 NBA Playoffs Thread

I don’t think there was a challenge? I think the refs did the last two minutes thing to see where Butler’s feet were

1 Like

They definitely said on the broadcast that Boston challenged the call.

Regardless I unwithdraw my complaint because Horford clearly fouls Butler with like 2.7 seconds left. I have no idea how the refs reset it from 2.1 to 3.0. Further reinforces my point.

3 Likes

I think your point is extremely good and I’m going to be tormented by it for the entire day

It’s really mild re-skin of my evergreen complaint (recall the ball called OOB on Rahk in that Purdue loss) where the only time a strip is called out on the ball handler is in the final two minutes, for the remaining balance it always defaults to the defender

4 Likes

sounds like Herro is going to try to play tonight, seems like an awful idea to thrust a rusty guy into the lineup in a Game 7

2 Likes

I will be on a plane for tonight’s game and I don’t know that it’ll have live TV, so I’m hoping to land and find out that Boston got absolutely screwed by the refs in the final seconds and lost by one :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

nice to see Charles looking so slim and trim and healthy

3 Likes

It seems as if they are better off without him anyway?

not sure I can remember an NBA team get so dominated on the glass. Miami has absolutely donated possessions to Boston throughout the series

1 Like

Calm down Boutros

1 Like

Boutros speaks for all of us.

3 Likes

Exactly, Duncan will hit 3+ 3s tonight.

2 Likes

And he says post deleted by author

1 Like

Different game for Boston when those long jumpers aren’t falling.

Between the 3pt shooting and rebounding disparities. This is like a test case for four factors.

2 Likes

Ah yes of course it’s Haywood Highsmith time

I was being sarcastic!

Hopefully Herro only comes in as a victory cigar.

1 Like

After that game 6 miss, Duncan won’t hesitate again

Given that the only reason game 6 was close was the Heat making 50% of their threes, it’s weird the Celtics are going under screens on pretty solid shooters

Apparently I am the only person that remembers Lowry’s first quarter in game 7 of the finals

2 Likes

Especially since the Heat have been putrid in the paint.